University Recruiting Software for Professional Staffing
Young talents are in constant high demand by various industries. Rakuna enables professional staffing and recruiting teams to supercharge campus recruiting efficiency on a single platform.
Make Every Impression the Best Impression
Win over the hearts and minds of students with Rakuna Campus & Event Recruiting Software. Impress both your clients and candidates with a paperless, hassle-free recruiting process. Leave data collection to Rakuna and focus on forging strong connections with prospective candidates for a higher winning rate.
Prepare for All Event Types
Rakuna Campus & Event empowers recruiters to adapt and excel in any event type. Allow pre-event registration, capture resumes on-site with Rakuna Event App, and nurture candidates post-event with automated communication. Be where your talent is, whether virtual or in-person.
Make Quality, Data-Driven Placements Using Powerful Analytics
Tackle administrative burdens and focus on delivering results with Rakuna Campus & Event Recruiting. Get comprehensive reports of all existing events for future improvements, compare candidates’ evaluation feedback, and move the best talent forward, all in one powerful dashboard.
Empower Your Recruiters With Powerful Campus & Event Recruitment Features
INSTANT CANDIDATE RESUME CAPTURE
Eliminate the need for manual data entry with AI-enabled OCR snapshot technology, which helps to capture and parse all candidates' information instantly.
STREAMLINED CANDIDATE DATABASE
Manage your candidates with easy-to-use searching and filtering functions in real-time for optimal evaluation.
SUPPORT ALL EVENT TYPES
Whether you recruit from in-person, virtual, or hybrid events, Rakuna's campus & event solution suite has you covered for all types of events.
Strategize with your team and manage your events, documents, staff, and attendees in one centralized space that encourages seamless collaboration.
Prepare your recruiting team for any situation. Capture candidates' data and evaluation anywhere, anytime. Evaluate, and collect data, even without the Internet.
STANDARDIZE CANDIDATE EVALUATION
Candidate evaluation forms are totally customizable, allowing you to standardize your staff's interactions and collect additional candidates' data.
SET UP POST-EVENT AUTOMATED COMMUNICATION
Create the ultimate candidate experience and keep your leads engaged by setting up automated post-event touchpoints.
EVENT ROI REPORTS
Use our metrics reporting tools to collect valuable candidates' feedback and track your ROI with comprehensive and meaningful visuals.
Have questions about Rakuna’s Campus & Event Recruiting Solutions?
Check out our detailed FAQs below!
What kind of devices is compatible with Rakuna Recruit?
Rakuna Recruit mobile app is now available on the Apple App Store and Android Play Store. Users can deploy the app on iOS and Android devices.
How does the OCR technology work?
Rakuna's Optical Character Recognition (OCR), which is AI-based and specifically designed for recruiting, automatically parses the following information from paper resumes:
- Full Name (required)
- Email (required)
- School / Institution (if applicable)
- Major (if applicable)
- GPA (if applicable)
- Graduation date (if applicable)
In case of low-quality snapshots, our team of Event Operators will assist the process and notify customers of unidentified candidates via email.
How accurate is your OCR technology?
Rakuna’s OCR has constantly been parsing resumes with over 99% accuracy rates, given the snapshots are taken in decent conditions by Mobile App users.
How long does it take for the parsing to be done? (for the information to show up on the My Candidate’s list)
Snapshots are handled in batch, and processing time may vary depending on the quantity, image quality, etc. But the parsing job has always been completed shortly after an event is over. Therefore, when your team returns to your office, all the snapshots should have been processed and ready to view.
Can I use Rakuna Recruit without WiFi/Data?
Yes. When no Internet is available, you can still capture candidate information and evaluation. The app will store the data locally. Once you have a WiFi/Data connection, you can click the “cloud” symbol in the “My Candidates” screen to sync and upload all data to the cloud. See detailed instructions at our Knowledge Base.
Can I customize the notes section and evaluation form?
Yes. You can create customized candidate evaluation forms and specifically assign them to each event.
What if candidates do not bring paper resumes?
Rakuna Recruit includes a ‘manual input’ option so you can let candidates enter their names and contact information so that you can reach out for an electronic version of their resumes after the event! Want to process candidates even faster? Use our ‘Kiosk mode.’ Candidates can fill in the most basic information for your team to reach out to post events.
Users can put kiosk mode in a 'lock state.’ Without your authentication, candidates will not be able to access other parts of the Event Recruit App, keeping your data strictly confidential.
Knowledge Snippet - Campus Recruiting Best Practices for Professional Staffing
- Ensure candidates receive clear and specific information about available entry-level positions within your organization. Aside from standard information, revealing more about the working experience of a recent hire can help hook the young candidate.
- Increase the variety of the content you will be providing for your candidates. Consider having both multimedia information and written content that candidates can quickly go through. Your main goal is to give prospective candidates a clear sense of what they will actually be doing on the job.
- Don't forget about mentoring programs. Student candidates, especially recent graduates, can develop second thoughts when accepting a job offer where there is a lack of support for growth. Reaffirming your candidates that mentorship programs are available can boost their confidence in accepting your offer.
- Show a clear picture of potential career paths. Give your candidates a better view of their career path using real examples from past employees.
- Appeal to candidates' ethics: Attracting modern talent takes more than a good paycheck. Young candidates also want to know what your company is doing to help the local communities and society. Make sure your candidates are notified of your organization’s corporate responsibilities programs as you communicate.
Want more helpful info snippets? Check out the links below for insightful knowledge, tips, and best practices!